Tuesday 25 November 2014

Enjoyable Collaboration with Crafty Food Bloggers!

Marina's delicious carrot bread and tuna dip



Delicious, nutritious food. Who can resist! The thought of hooking up with some of my fellow food bloggers for a collaboration had me so excited, I could hardly sit still. I love food, especially when the food is not only savory and appetizing but also vibrantly healthy and good for you. I wasn't alone in my passion for this topic. Leston Paul of the popular blog "Creative DiversityTT" shared my excitement in doing the collaboration. Last but not least, the very talented photographer Kieron Anthony of the blog "Roadtoprotog" became a welcome addition as we came together to create a very special video about food!

We filmed the entire event as a food-show with two very eager hosts and two very talented cooks/foodies. Our guests were Marina Rivas
of the blog "Marisol Cooking" and Krystal Leah of the blog "Trini Vegan" (Hoorayyy for vegans, the healthiest people on the planet!). The video is packed with information about a healthy lifestyle and cooking with passion.

All the bloggers and collaborators
We really enjoyed making this video and hope you will enjoy learning from it as much as we enjoyed making it. Coming to the end of the video Leston and I tasted the dishes and both were so good that I couldn't stop eating. It was really a treat learning from these talented chefs and I will definitely be trying out the recipes they shared on their blogs. Let me know if you can relate to what our two food bloggers were saying in the two part video below and if you have any questions, feel free to post in the comments section!



Krystal Leah's amazing Vegan Pizza!



YOU CAN VIEW PART 2 OF THE VIDEO BY CLICKING HERE!







2 comments:

  1. Being a foodie I really enjoyed it, your passion for food really showed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun Healthy Foodie, we mentioned your blog in the 2nd half of the video. We were so sorry you couldn't be there. Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete