Monday 22 September 2014

The First of Many

Hi All!  I love the idea of being able to share opinions, likes, dislikes, observations, etc. and receive feedback from others. Under the "Things That Annoy and Things to Enjoy" blog posts, I'd like to discuss topics that affect me and everyday people in day to day living and see if you - the reader - share my sentiments or totally disagree with me altogether.

We all have our own view on things and I'd love to hear yours. Topics may take the shape of love and relationship issues, family issues, race related issues, the psychology of personality, poetry, art, movies, among other things. The idea behind this is to get you thinking, talking, sharing and ultimately learning in the process. Feel free to suggest topics you'd like to see discussed in the comments below. I look forward to sharing and hearing from you.




4 comments: